AVOID MUD IN YOUR HORSES’ PADDOCKS
You want your horses to spend as much time as possible outdoors because that is what best suits their welfare. However, the mud in your pastures, in front of horse sheds or in the pathways and walkways make everyday tasks more difficult.
How to avoid mud on pathway, walkways, paddock areas in an equestrian facility?
How to prevent mud hazard in horse / equine farms?
How to prevent ground from being too slippery and messy due to accumulation of mud?
WF Racing mud control grids are the perfect solution to solve this problem as our stabilization mats are:
- Easy and fast to install.
- Versatile, so you can use them directly or fill them with sand or gravel.
- Draining : our paddock grids prevent mud in your horses’s field while allowing grass to grow again.
Unique and versatile horse stabilization grids.
One product, many uses!
WF Racing stabilization grids are specifically designed for horses. Their reversibility and unique design allow multiple uses. With stabilizing grids you can:
- Prevent muddy areas in your paddocks, grasslands and stables.
- Create a sub-layer below the cushion of racing and equestrian surfaces.
- Stabilize the soil of active stables and paddock paradise.
- Create pathways and walkways.
With drier feet, horses are much less at risk of mud fever or skin cracks.
Your trips back and forth to the feed station, hays storage, horses barns, sheds … will be much easier as you will walk on a solid and dry soil. You will manoeuvre your wheelbarrow way easier and faster ! And last but not least, no more boot lost in the mud 😉
WF Racing soil stabilization grids are made to withstand the passage of heavy vehicles and improve ground protection:
Allowing vehicles traffic
Using as temporary parking Area
Ensuring High-traffic resistance for equestrian facilities and farms